Thursday, June 9, 2016

6th Annual CAF Birthday Fundraiser

Sixth Annual CAF Birthday Fundraiser!


It all started 6 years ago when I was dreading turning 50. I wanted to enjoy my birthday rather than endure it. I decided to raise money for a charity I am deeply committed to - the Challenged Athletes Foundation! The work they do is phenomenal. They help those who want to be active by providing them with the tools they need: prosthetics, wheelchairs and much more! 

Roderick Sewell and Rudy Garcia Tolson


Abel Rose

Please join me in celebrating the fine work they do by donating $10 or more. It may be my birthday, but I have been very fortunate to have some great friends who want to support the fundraiser by donating some very cool incentive prizes! Each $10 donation will receive one entry to the prize drawing to be held on my birthday July 17th! It is a random drawing so the more you donate the better your chances! There will be one prize awarded per person. 


http://support.challengedathletes.org/goto/RichCruse55
If you prefer to send a check or use PayPal, email me

Giveaway Prizes

Thank you to all who donated before the midnight July 17th deadline! I will be notifying prize winners shortly. I will continue accepting donations through the end of July. Thank you for your support! 

Baby Taylor Guitar
Retail value $428 
Baby Taylor

On1 Photo10 Software Suite
Retail value $119.99
PC or Mac versions

XTERRA Surf Wetsuit
Retail value $295
XTERRA Surf 2.0 Full Wetsuit


Oakley Flak 2.0 Sunglasses
$160 retail value.
Flak Jacket 2.0

Thank you for your consideration!  Please share and support my prize donors and CAF on Twitter! 
@TaylorGuitars  @XTERRAWetsuits @On1Photo @Cafoundation @Oakley 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and suggestions.